Purchasing a property is most likely the biggest financial decision you will ever make. Whether this is your first purchase in Florida or you are an experienced buyer, this decision must be made strategically.
Why do you want to buy?
Have you decided to secure a second home beachside? Are you looking to generate income? Will this be your retirement home? Will you move to Florida full-time? Are you expanding your investment portfolio?
Property ownership is an excellent investment and we strive to assist you in every step of the process. Call today 508.735.7298 to discuss your home buying plans.
Has Your Income Grown? Property ownership is an excellent investment; whether you are looking for your dream home, a rental property, or to expand your investment portfolio. Owning real estate is one of the least risky ways to build equity or to obtain a greater return on your initial investment.
- Financial statements
- Bank accounts
- Credit cards
- Auto loans
- Recent pay stubs
- Tax returns for two years
- Copies of leases for investment properties 401K statements
- life insurance
- stocks bonds, and mutual account information.
Check Your Credit Rating.Your credit score will have a huge impact on what type of property you can buy, and at what price. It is first recommended to check your credit rating with an experienced lending institution so that we can determine what you can afford. The lender will research your credit ratings from the three credit reporting agencies Equifax, Experian and Trans Union. We will be happy to recommend experienced, knowledgeable lenders in the residential, construction, and commercial and investment real estate fields.
Be Careful With Your Finances.Now is not a good time to make sudden career changes or large purchases. You want to approach your property purchase from a position of financial stability.
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues, and working with an expert in your corner is essential.
Lori represents Volusia County and specializes in residential real estate. Utilizing cutting-edge technology, and bringing a wealth of knowledge with a steadfast work ethic, Lori is the “go-to guru” in the industry.
Time to go Shopping. Take a drive.Get to know the neighborhoods, or subdivisions, which interest you. Drive around and get a feel for what it would be like to own a property in the area.
Have listings sent to you via email and begin narrowing down your favorite properties.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing Lori as your real estate professional:
- Lori is a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Lori is familiar with the area in which you are interested.
- Lori is flexible with her time and is available at night and on weekends.
- Lori strives to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends.
- Lori returns your calls promptly. Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Lori will provide a list of properties they have sold or a list of references, upon request.
- Lori listens attentively to your needs and concerns. She strives to make you feel comfortable.